San Diego-based Essential Learning, which develops interactive education and learning software for behavioral and community health, substance abuse, corrections, developmental disability and child welfare organizations, has been acquird by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. Financial terms of the buy were not disclosed. Essential Learning said that its existing senior management team will continue to lead the organization, with co-founder and President Lorraine Watson retiring. Essential Learning said it was advised by St. CHarles Capital on the transaction.
Top NewsFriday, March 16, 2012
Essential Learning Acquired By Vista Equity Partners
- Websense Acquisition By Vista Equity Partners Completes
- Websense Acquired By Vista Equity Partners For $1 Billion
- ACTIVE Network In $1.05 Billion Acquisition Deal With Vista Equity Partners
- Qualcomm Sells Omnitracs To Vista Equity Partners For $800M
- Vista Equity Partners Launches Tender Offer For ACTIVE